WHO SHOULD APPLY
The program is designed for senior executives from the United States and abroad. Participants are typically flag and general officers from the uniformed military as well as senior civilian leaders in government, international organizations, and defense industries.
The group represents the Department of Defense and its agencies, Department of State, the intelligence community, Congressional committees, foreign governments, private industry, and international organizations.
The program is proven to contribute to career success. Past participants have risen to the highest positions in their respective environments.
- Chairman, Joint Chiefs of Staff
- Chief of Staff, U.S. Army
- Chief of Staff, U.S. Air Force
- Commandant, U.S. Marine Corps
- Commandant, U.S. Coast Guard
- Commander, U.S. Special Operations Command
- Chief of Defense Forces, Malaysia
- Joint Secretary, MOD, India
- Senior Executives, CIA
- Deputy Staff Director, House Permanent Select Committee on Intelligence
- Adjutant General, numerous states
- Director, Office of Security Affairs
- Minister of Defense, Mongolia