Executive Education alumni take lessons from Harvard Kennedy School classrooms and make meaningful changes and improvements in their communities, organizations and lives. Here are a few examples of alumni who are making an impact:
- Joseph Pfeifer (HKSEE 2006, MC/MPA 2008)
- Hanzo Van Beusekom (HKSEE 2005)
- ‘Fresh Start’, alumni profile featured in Harvard Kennedy School Magazine Summer 2010 issue.
- Michael Fleming (S&L 2005, HKSEE 2009)
- Ernie Almonte (S&L 2004, HKSEE 2007)
- Linda Langston (S&L 2007)
- ‘After the Flood’, alumni profile update featured in Harvard Kennedy School Magazine Summer 2009 issue.
- Sarah Sewall (HKSEE 1995, Harvard Kennedy School Lecturer in Public Policy)
- Young Global Leaders Executive Education program for the World Economic Forum
Tell us about how your Executive Education experience has helped you make an impact. Send your story, via e-mail, to email@example.com.